Senior Assistant Professor of Engineering at Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- Office of Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Staff Room 1, CG-9, Ground Floor, Block C, Integrated Sciences Building
- Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering, June 2007
- M.(Sc) in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, December 2000
- B(Eng) in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, July 1999
Mechatronics, Measurement and Instrumentation, and Engineering Design.
Current Research Activities
Cross cut between data analytics, energy, biomedical and IOT.
Sensors and Real Time Signal Processing: Hardware Implementation of Controller for Nonlinear Dynamic System, Hardwired Artificial Neural Network, Dynamic Tactile Sensing using Distributive Method.
- Sustainable energy towards air pollution and climate change mitigation
AR Adedeji, F Zaini, S Mathew, L Dagar, MI Petra, LC De Silva
Journal of Environmental Management 260, 109978 1 2020
- Parametric Models for Predicting the Performance of Wind Turbines
R Veena, SM Manuel, S Mathew, I Petra
Materials Today: Proceedings 24, 1795-1803 2020
- Automated trash collector design
H Othman, MI Petra, LC De Silva, W Caesarendra
Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1444 (1), 012040 2020
- Visual data of facial expressions for automatic pain detection
RA Virrey, CDS Liyanage, MIPH Petra, PE Abas
Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation 61, 209-217, 2019
Artificial Intelligence, Neural Network, Embedded Systems and Smart Sensors